Are you doing business with your fellow Deer Park Chamber of Commerce members? We welcome you to our new website and a special insight into the activities and programs that help your business community thrive.
What the Chamber has accomplished for you!
- Provided progressive and informative luncheon venues
- Revitalized the presence within our City Government and heavily advocated on behalf of our membership.
- Supported the Miss Deer Park Scholarship Program and Float which has represented Deer Park in over 13 communities for over 55 years.
- Hosted the annual “Christmas Tree Lighting” again for the second year.
- Maintained the Hwy 395 Welcome Sign which informs and entices shoppers and visitors.
- Managed the collaboration between your Chamber, City Of Deer Park and Avista Utilities to design, purchase and hang Centennial and Welcome Deer Park banners, as well as Christmas decorations.
- Supported the City of Deer Park in hiring, Joe Tortorelli, an Economic Development Consultant. Joe has recruited businesses and is currently soliciting State and Federal funds to complete infrastructure improvements within Deer Park’s Light Industrial Area.
- Hosted “Political Forum & Candidate Night” and 11 candidates that are now aware of Deer Park’s needs.
- Stronger Chamber and City relationship resulted in the relocation of the Chamber Office to a better location. “We hope that as a result of this closer association, the City and the Chamber can both be more effective in providing for the development of our community.” 1984-Chuck Bottinelli, Chamber President.
- Hosting “Pumpkin Lane” which brings over 3,000 people into Deer Park every year.
- After an eight year absence, the Chamber is once again hosting the “Annual Wine & Beer Banquet/Silent Auction.